Little Jackson was such a joy to photograph. We got to watch him play and discover the world around him, and he was such a happy baby. I wanted to quickly share a few sweet images of five-month-old Jackson, and I hope you enjoy them.
To celebrate Sonya and Eddie's anniversary today, I thought it would be fun to post a project so dear to my heart that I couldn't let it go unshared. Dan and I started working on this wedding suite in 2009 with Sonya and Eddie's Save the Date cards. From there, we all worked closely to create a number of coordinated pieces to tie their wedding together. Even now, over two years later, it's still one of my favorite projects. I had so much fun working with them and seeing each piece come to life. Sonya and Eddie were married two years ago today and Dan and I were lucky enough to attend their amazing wedding in New York. Seeing everything before and throughout the wedding made it even more special.
– Hand-drawn cherry blossoms and branches
– Save the Date cards and magnets
– Pocketfold invitations with monogram tag closure
– Invitation inserts with directions, a custom map, wedding information and RSVP postcard
– Rehearsal invitation postcards
– Folded wedding programs with monogram cover tag and custom map carried over from the main invitation
– Escort card luggage tags placed at the reception entrance—double duty as an escort card and wedding favor
– Table name cards using pictures to highlight all the places Sonya and Eddie have lived (separately and together)
– Coordinating dinner menus
– Thank you cards with Vietnamese translation for the groom's family
We wish Sonya and Eddie a very happy anniversary, and many more wonderful years together!